2019年7月9日火曜日

SHRek

Princess Fiona is sad.
Then Shrek comes in. ' Stop!' he says. ' Fiona, I love you!'
' Shrek!' Princess Fiona is happy now.








I read " SHRek 2 " last sunday, so I'm happy to understand the flow of story.
Shrek is ogre and live in a swamp. Ogre means " ONI" on japanese.
One day, Shrek hear the news that Lord Farquaad want to marry the beautiful Princess Fiona who live in a dark castle with a dragon and sad, bacause she can't go out.
Shrek decide to help Fiona to get marry with Lord Farquaad.
However, Lord Farquaad is vert small man and not very nice.
So, Fiona doesn't want to marry him.
And, more suprigingly, Fiona is one of the ogre. Fiona and Shrek make a good rerationship and loved each othere.
Shrek decide to say his love for Fiona. So now, They marry in Shrek's swamp. They spent very good time.

Word list

swamp:沼
ogre:鬼

2 件のコメント:

  1. Your blog is osyare!! Do you want to meet ogres?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks.
      I don't want to meet to ogre, because I am afraid of ogre.

      削除

Red Dog

Red Dog - Bluey, and on the other side: I've been everywhere, mate. This is real story. Red Dog was a Red Cloud Kelpie, an Australian sh...