2019年7月9日火曜日

My week

Last Saturday, My friend came to my home. She is my best friend in my schooi.
When I was junior high school student, we studied everyday togethere to enter the university.
Now, I can meet her sometime, it's very sad for me.But, we often call to talk about event of today!


We went the " TERASU".This shop is famous for Shurasco and vegitable buffet.
It's very good taste.  This shop's look is fashonable. I want to go again.
And after, I drunk TAPIOKA in Tapiking.
Tapiking's Tapioka is my first time. It's too sweet for me.
And after, I went to the fashionable cafe.
I spent very good time.
I want to meet my friend as soon as possible.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Red Dog

Red Dog - Bluey, and on the other side: I've been everywhere, mate. This is real story. Red Dog was a Red Cloud Kelpie, an Australian sh...