2020年6月3日水曜日

The goose-girl


'Alas! alas! if thy mother knew it, Sadly, sadly, would she rue it.'


From this story, I felt the dreadfulness of a woman's jealousy.
In this story, a beautiful princess, who was decided to marry, was betrayed baby a maid who came with her, dressed in a tattered maid, and made a humble job. On the other hand, The betrayed maid married the king as a fake princess.
However, the real princess have a mysterious power to freely manipulate the wind, the king noticed her power.
Fortunately, the king thought the maid's dressed up beautiful daughter was a real princess and hunted down the fake princess. Finally, the real princess lived happily with her princess.
I read this story first, but it's very interesting. In the middle of the story, there are a lot of painful events for the princess, and I though it was an unhappy ending, but I was glad that she finally live happy!

2 件のコメント:

  1. "was betrayed baby"?

    the real princess have >>
    the real princess has/had

    返信削除
  2. I read this story first,
    It was my first time to read this story.

    返信削除

Red Dog

Red Dog - Bluey, and on the other side: I've been everywhere, mate. This is real story. Red Dog was a Red Cloud Kelpie, an Australian sh...