2019年10月24日木曜日

Next Door to Love

' You 're sad, ' I though as I looked down at him. ' Why? Why are you sad? Then he looked up, and I came away from the window quickly.


This story is love story.
Stella is alone, because her before boyfriend is bad boy. So, she don't want to meet new man.
Also, Stella's neighbor's is Tony who had a wife and child. But, now he divorced with wife. So he is alone now.
He doesn't love a wife, but love his child. But, he can't meet his child easily.
So, Stella and Tony were loved each other. Finally, They can be happy. It's made me happy.

2 件のコメント:

  1. The story seems so interesting! I really want to read the book! Thank you!

    返信削除
  2. Your blog is excellent and looks so nice. I haven't ever read this story, so I wanna try it!

    返信削除

Red Dog

Red Dog - Bluey, and on the other side: I've been everywhere, mate. This is real story. Red Dog was a Red Cloud Kelpie, an Australian sh...