2019年7月26日金曜日

series of I can read!

I will introduce "the series of I can Read!".
This book is easy to read and cute.
This book's picture's are very cute, so I want to read a lot.
This series have BATMAN and NARNIA. This is appear in movie.
There are a lot of interesting stories.

How can you smell things that are far away?"
Sid wanted to know.

First, I will introduce "What's that smell?".
It's series of SID the Science KID.
The boy named Sid is hero of this book.
He has one question that why can you smell things from away?
This question is very pure, so this boy is cute.
I can be healed from SID.
word list 
teeny ごく小さな
molecul 分子


Second,I will introduce “NARNIA”.

“No one knows what this daring voyage will bring.
But one thing is certain----
it will be an adventurous ride!

This book is a little difficult for me.
However, there are real pictures,so I can imagine better.
The Dawn Treader is a ship.
One day, this ship is sailing off on a big adventure! It's very afraid but interesting.
I want to watch this story in movie.

word list
seal 印章
brush up 磨き上げる
adventure 冒険

next, I will introduce “Fancy NANCY sees stars".

We watch the stars.
We see the North Star.
We see the Big Dipper.

This story is very cute.
children is looking forward to see star show in kindergarten.
But, it’s rainy day so the road is closed because there is too much water .
The children is very sadness.
By the way of home, there are beautiful stars.
They are very happy to see them.

Word list 
constellation  星座
Meteor 隕石
Orbit 軌道

著者 :
発売日 :


Next is " The best teacher in second grade".

Luna whispered, " Becayse we are all second-grade stars."

"Here we go," said Mr.Hopper.


Luna had been scared to move to a new school in the middle of the year. Howeve, she can meer the good teacher named Hopper.
One day, Mr Hopper said that " Family Night is in two weeks. We need to plan a special show. Does anyone have an idea?" Luna have a special idea, it is "a midnight circus".
This event made peoole happy.
I think she is a very creative.
this story hot my heart.

Word List
blast:突風
grin:歯を見せてにこっと笑う
trapeze:サーカス用のブランコ
ringmaster:サーカスなどの演技監督
Last, I introduce "Batman's friends and foes".


With his friends at his side, Batman will trimph and rrestore peace to Gotham City!


I knew name of Batman but didn't know contents of Batman.
So, I'm very satisfied with Knowing Batman.
He usually work as a rich businessman.
However, there is trouble ,he becones Batman and swoops to the rescue.
I think he is very hamsam and kind.
I like the man like a Batmn.
Next, I want to watch the movie of Batman.

Word List
swoop: 空から舞い降りる
Gotham:ニューヨーク市民
criminal:犯罪者


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Red Dog

Red Dog - Bluey, and on the other side: I've been everywhere, mate. This is real story. Red Dog was a Red Cloud Kelpie, an Australian sh...