2019年7月2日火曜日

SCOTLAND

There is nowhere like Scotland.
Scotland is the country north of England, part of Great Britain(England, Scotland and Wales) and of the United Kingdom(England,Scotland, Wales and Northern Irelnd). It is a country in a country.
Firstly, I introduce traditional Scotland.
When I think about Scotland, I think first about Kilt.
Kilts are very famous and good to wear in Scotland bacause they are worm!
Surprigingly, not all Scots have a kilt, but more and more Scots in the Highlands and Island wear one sometime, because it looks good and bacause Scots want to show other people that they are Scottish.


Next, about eating.
Scots usually eat Porridge with milk and Scottish shortbread with coffee.
For lunch, they eat salmon from aScottish river.
For dinner, they eat Scottish beef-the Scots say it is the best in the world.
I think there are a lot of natural resourses and traditional culture and art things.
I want to visit.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Red Dog

Red Dog - Bluey, and on the other side: I've been everywhere, mate. This is real story. Red Dog was a Red Cloud Kelpie, an Australian sh...