2019年7月28日日曜日

Marcel and the Mona Lisa

Mercel runs for a long tme. He thinks, "I want to leave the Mona Lisa somewhere safe. But where?"
Then, after twenty minitues, he stops in a quiet street. In front door has a letter box. "Of course!"arcel thinks.

This story is about Marcel who is a French mouse. I think he is dandy.
Mercel and his girl friend live in museum decoreted with 'Mona Lisa' 
One day, one man steals Mona Lisa, so Mercel follow  in his bag.
And, He escape from robber's bag with Mona Lisa.
Finally, Mercel pushes the Mona Lisa thought the letter-box.
He is very kind and have bid brave. So,  I like Merccel veru much.
And, I want them to live foeever in musium.

Word List
detective:探偵

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Red Dog

Red Dog - Bluey, and on the other side: I've been everywhere, mate. This is real story. Red Dog was a Red Cloud Kelpie, an Australian sh...