2019年7月26日金曜日

ICE AGE

'Hey, Diego! they shout. 'We're hungry!' But Diego does not help the tigers.
'Go away!'Diego says. 'These animals are my friends.'
The tigers are very angry. they fight diego and Manny.

It's my first time reading ice age.
I feel a little scarcely and saddness. It is because the baby's mother is killed by tigger.
Finally, this tiger and the baby make a good friend, but the bany lost his mother. I think it is sad.
A mammoth named Manny and a sloth named sloth decide to rise this baby.
However, a lot of tigers want to eat this baby. this baby is threatened by tigers.
But, the tiger who killed the bany's mother saved the baby.
Finally, the baby can meet his father.
so, I am very happy.

word list
sloth:ナマケモノ
volcano:火山

著者 : Mark Dubowski
Random House Books for Young Readers
発売日 : 1998-10-27

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Red Dog

Red Dog - Bluey, and on the other side: I've been everywhere, mate. This is real story. Red Dog was a Red Cloud Kelpie, an Australian sh...