2019年5月7日火曜日

Dino's Day in London

Dino's Day in London

"Young man, I know my son !”answers Gloria. 
"Now, where is my $50? "
Tommy's face gose white. He looks out of the window.
His taxi is there. But, ' Dino' is not.

This story is very funny.
One day, taxi driver from TOP TAXIS was requested the boy who is top star's son take a sightseeing.
The boy's name is Dino.
He take Dino a lot of sightseeing and Dino spent $50.
However, when he got back hotel, the boy's mother is very angry. Because, the boy who driver spent time with is not Dino. 
The boy is not Dino. The boy is liar.
Driver feels very sad. But, the boy is very happy. 
I think the driver is very poor and the boy is genius. this story is interesting.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Red Dog

Red Dog - Bluey, and on the other side: I've been everywhere, mate. This is real story. Red Dog was a Red Cloud Kelpie, an Australian sh...